Installing Operations Manager for Microsoft System Center 2012 R2
- Insert your installation media and press install.
- Select the features to install. I’m selecting all of them. Next
- Review Space requirments and press NeXT.
- Prerequisites should show all ok, else go to the “Installing Prerequisites for System Center 2012R2.”
- Click Next
- Create a new/first Manamagement Server in a new Management Group.
Type in a Management Group name OPmgtGroup, and press Next >
- Accept License and Next >
- Insert Server name and Instance name in your SQL Server. My settings is: MS2012\SCCM2012R2 as per : Installing SQL Server 2012 SP1 Standard for System Center 2012
- Insert Server name and Instance name in your SQL Server. My settings is: MS2012\SCCM2012R2 as per :
- Now, if you are met with this one, you have to go Configure SQL 2012 SP1 for Microsoft System Center 2012 R2
- Click Next.
- Click Next:
- Add the SCCMServiceAndAccess User to the Local Administrators Group.
- Enter the correst user names and passwords:
- Select as you choose and press NeXT:
- Press Next and install
- Press Close