Installing Prerequisites for System Center 2012R2
System Requirements: System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager
Microsoft Report viewer 2012 Runtime:
Aside from these requirments, be sure to have setup your SQL and added the necessary Active Directory objects: Installing SQL Server 2012 SP1 Standard for System Center 2012 R2
Add Roles and Features Wizard.
- Web Server (IIS)
- Installing HTTP Activation for .Net Framework 4.5 Features
- Web Server Role (IIS) Services:
Aside from the default selections, you want to add Windows authentication and IIS Management Compatibility.
Click NeXT and install
Now open the Add Roles and Feautures Wizard Again
- Under Web Server (IIS), Web Server (xx of xx installed), Health and Diagnostics (x of x installed), select Request Monitor.
- Under Web Server (IIS), Web Server (xx of xx installed), Application Development (x of xx installed), select ASP.NET 3.5
- Under Web Server (IIS), Web Server (xx of xx installed), Application Development (x of xx installed), CGI
- Install your selection.
- Reboot your Server for the CGI to be properly registered in you IIS.
For IIS setup if your having problems:
IIS 8.0 Using ASP.NET 3.5 and ASP.NET 4.5