- Internet Explorer like to throw the following Security Alert:
Your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded.
In this case I try to add Google as my search provider
- Start fixing it by clicking the round “Wheel” and choose “Internet options”.
- Select the “Security” tab, make sure “Internet” is selected and press “Custom level…”
- Scroll Down to “Downloads, File download” and put a mark in “Enable”. Press Ok
- Accept the Warning.
- Click ok and your good to go!
Server 2012: Enable file downloading in Internet Explorer
Posted in Server 2012