In this short post we are going to add a Certificate Authority Certificate, or just CA Certificate.
- Before starting in PFSense, go download the newest ca-bundle.pem file from http://www.startssl.com/certs/ and save it somewhere you can easily find it.
- In the PFSense Dasboard click System and Cert Manager
- Here you can see a list of your current CAs. It is empty as default. Click the small + in the right hand side.
- Use Notepad.exe to open the ca-bundle.pem file you downloaded in step 1. Copy all the text and paste it into the Certificate data field as shown here.
- Now you can see the Start SSL CA certificate installed.